S1E09-Bar Fight S1E09-Bar Fight

hahaha, great!

The voices were clear as a bell, I laughed quite a bit when he yelled out "BAR FIGHT!" and the animation was smooth too! I can't wait to see more of this stuff from you, man! Keep up the great work!

-Tech

mattuiop responds:

THANKS TECH!
I'll keep my stuff coming in

Clayland - Killer Clayland - Killer

AWESOME!

that was cool and awesome one questin though when should i come over for you the know what movie just say in the reply

TechFlash responds:

Friday, I have a Track meet tomorrow that lasts till like 8 o'clock at night.

**NOTE TO VIEWERS OF THIS RESPONSE**
Anybody who doesn't know, Chewbacca925 is actually my best friend in real life, he will be co-author in my next movie!

Mario Brothers - Part V Mario Brothers - Part V

I was so moved

that was one of the saddest stories ever on ng i was so moved by it but could you leave a response to this please thanks man u rock out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Star Wars: Old Wounds Star Wars: Old Wounds

A good piece of work

You know dude that was the best piece of work i've seen on ng next to my best friend's flash but of course i loved it because i am of course a big star wars fan just look at my screenname its chewbacca925.

Clayland - ClayFighter Clayland - ClayFighter

cool

really nice work this time, man! Front page all the way!

TechFlash responds:

Aww, thanks man.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DUDE THAT WAS THE BEST FLASH I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE AND CAN U PLZ RESPOND TO THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Clayland - Pico Clayland - Pico

i luv ur clay movies

This was violent, and funny, both put together, Yaaaaaaaaay!

Ingus: Episode 6 Ingus: Episode 6

hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude that has got to be your best Ingus epipsode ever next to the second one but i like the lava lamps part and i got tons of lava lamps too red ones green ones blue ones yeller ones orange ones yah i love lava lamps!

Knoxs "The Matrix" Knoxs "The Matrix"

lol dude!

lol man that was so funny i almost fell out of my chair! and i started to get tears from laughing i wish u could make more of these.